Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Email Notice

As you may know, San Diego county has been suffering tremendous wildfires that are reaching San Diego city on Tuesday 23rd. About 1/4 of San Diego is being evacuated and fires is not anywhere near contention.

Paola and I have evacuated on Sunday night and we are safe in the north on San Diego far from the fires. I have set up a blog to distribute information and you can contact us through the blog or email. (http://sandiegofire updates.blogspot .com/)

As I said, we are just monitoring the news to assess the situation but I think we are going to be fine. However, many people will sufer a lot so I enourage you to keep up with the news and prepare to send disaster relief items via the red cross or other organizations. I will be including detail information as it comes.

No comments: